Veterans Day is coming up this Nov 11th, 2022 (Friday). This is the day to recall the sacrifices and hard fights that led to today’s freedom. In fact, this is the day to observe more heartily, more enthusiastically.
Here we bring 40 Thank you veterans quotes. Let’s show your love to military Veterans and soldiers who defended the land in 1918.
40 Thank You Veterans Quotes
- Our greatest appreciation cannot just be expressed in words, but in the way we love our country
- We honor your fight in the name of freedom.
- Heroism is seen in the sacrifice that you gave.
- The cost of freedom is high only because the value of the hero is as well.
- We celebrate the heroes who fought for freedom.
- How great is the life that sacrifices itself so others may live.
- Your fight is not forgotten, and your victory is not in vain. We celebrate you.
- Our veterans deserve the highest praise for giving their all for us all.
- It was for more than duty, honor, and country. It was for freedom. Thank you for your service.
- Cheers to the great men and women who fought for our country.
- Thank you for your service, babe. Can’t wait to have you back with me.
- I’m not just dating a boyfriend, but I’m dating a hero.
- When they ask me what my boyfriend does, I tell them your a hero. Happy Veterans day!
- You’re my hero and my boyfriend. I love you. Happy Veterans day!
- This girlfriend dates a freedom fighter.
- Thank you for fighting for your country and your family. Happy Veteran’s day, my husband!
- You said I do to me, and to your country. So proud to call you my husband. Happy Veterans Day.
- Our family and country are stronger because of you. Happy Veterans Day, my husband.
- I married my hero, and I’m so thankful for what you’ve sacrificed. Happy Veteran’s Day.
- You’ve soldiered for our marriage and our country, and I love you. Happy Veterans Day.
- Thank you for showing me what a hero is Dad. Happy Veterans Day.
- I want to be as brave and courageous as you, Dad. Happy Veterans Day.
- Thank you for being someone I can look up to as a son and an American. Happy Veterans Day.
- Dad, thank you for fighting for my freedom. Happy Veterans Day.
- One of the greatest things you taught me, dad, was how to fight for freedom. Happy Veteran Day.
From a Business
- We salute our veterans and thank you for your sacrifice.
- You’ve fought hard so that we have the freedom to be free. Happy Veterans Day.
- To those who work hard, but also fight hard. We salute you. Happy Veterans Day.
- To the great men and women who serve our country without reservation. Happy Veterans Day.
- Thank you for giving your all for us all. Happy Veterans Day.
- Let’s celebrate all those who give their lives in service to our country.
- I’m proud of our workers who work hard in service for our country.
- I extend my thanks to each Veteran who works here, to your families, and communities.
- We reflect and show our gratitude to the men and women of our armed services. Happy Veterans Day.
- We thank you for defending our flag and our freedom. Happy Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Message to Employees
- Thank you for all of the work that you do in serving our nation.
- No amount of appreciation is enough to thank you for your service.
- Your willingness to fight for our freedom is what we celebrate today.
- We remember and celebrate the soldiers who make our country free.
- You deserve the highest admiration for the sacrifice you’ve given.